Its October 1st!! This makes me so so happy. It is the season for warm drinks, cozy clothes, comfort foods and more heart warming entertainment. All of the things that I may even do on a daily basis just seems to become a little more cozy and closer to comfort at this time of the year and I can’t begin to explain how happy this makes me. (Not gonna lie, I was getting excited for fall and Christmas in July, not that anything is wrong with summer!)
Staying on this theme of comfort and cozy things, I also find during the fall and winter seasons, I read a lot more. There is just something about curling up in a cozy chair with a blanket, a warm drink to your side, maybe some yummy, fall treats and a book. (I will add my pets into this cozy formula as they would really complete it.)
Therefore here I am, providing you with my Fall TBR for 2017. I don’t believe I have ever really made a TBR for myself before. I always just kinda read the books I picked up along the way but this year I have been watching a lot of Youtubers sharing their TBR’s and talking about new and exciting books and it inspired me to create a goal of reading between 8-10 books before December.
So here it is; my fall TBR list:
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
- Sleeping Beauties by Stephen and Owen King
- Into The Water by Paula Hawkins
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer
- The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- How To Love by Katie Cutugno
- Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso
If I can read at least 8 of these books before December, that would be a huge accomplishment. I will have probably have other posts updating my reading and accomplishments. Let me know what books you are all excited to start reading or what your currently reading. I love hearing about what others are tucking into!
See you soon!